Service Lifts PT
industrial lifts PT
Heavy-duty construction, ready to be used under the hardest working conditions.
Easy and safe assembling and dismantling. The assembling of the mast sections and the anchoring are done from the ceiling of the cabin.
The rack-and-pinion lifting system requires a minimum maintenance and it is safe, reliable and versatile.
All the TORGAR elevators are designed and manufactured complying with the European Standard 2006/42/CE (References EN-12159 and EN-81-43)
* Fully manufactured in hot dipped galvanizad steel and aluminium: great strength and long-life performance.
* Inferior limit switch at 2,5 meters from the botton.
* Superior limit switch to avoid the derailment.
* External control pannel in the base.Control pannel inside the cabin. Button box on the top.
* Exterior button box for making safely the free droping test.
* Overspeed emergency brake installed on an independent pinion: it stops the cabin in case of great increase of the descent speed (optional)
* Gearmotor brake letting making the descent in a guided speed.
* Overload limit d.device.
* Rack and pinion built in module 6: getting the highest strength and and reliability.
* Anchorings adjustables through bridle and tube: solid fixation and perfect vertical
position with the tower.
* Door on every floor: 1,1 meters height (double sheet, sliding) with electrical and mechanical interlock.