Mast Climbing Work Platform PW-30
mast climber PW-30
Heavy-duty construction, ready to work under the hardest working conditions.
The rack-and-pinion elevating system requires a minumum maintenance and is safe, reliable and versatile.
Easy and safe mounting and dismounting. Anchoring to building and mast sections mounting can be made from the plarform itself.
All TORGAR mast climbing work platforms are designed and manufactured complying with EN-1495 European Standards.
* Manufactured in hot dipped galvanized steel: superior strength and long-life performance.
* Base frame with wheels and levelling screws.
* Extensions all along the platform, to adapt the machine to the building's silhouette.
* Special extensions under request up to 6 meters.
* Electronic control panel: isolated, reliable and versatile. Friendly-use, just moving a joystick.
* Planetary type gears, motor with built-in electric brake.
* Overspeed emergency brake: installed on an independent pinion, stops the platform in case of higher speed during the descent.
* Automatic levelling system, in twin-mast configuration.
* Lever to unlock the electric brake, for manual emergency descent.
* Rack and pinion constructed in module 8, the highest strength and reliability.