Mast Climbing Work Platform PW-6
mast climber pw-6
Light machine, especially useful in limited spaces.
Heavy-duty construction, ready to work under the hardest working conditions.
The rack-and-pinion elevating system requires a minimum maintenance and is safe, reliable and versatile.
Easy and safe mounting and dismounting. Anchoring to building and mast sections mounting can be made from the platform itself.
All TORGAR mast climbing work platforms are designed and manufactured complying with EN-1495 European Standards.
* Light machine, especially useful in limited spaces.
*Manufactured in hot dipped galvanized steel: great strength and long-life performance.
* Base frame with wheels and levelling spindles.
* Extensions all along the platform, to adapt the machine to the building’s silhouette.
* Control panel: reliable and versatile. Friendly-use, just moving a joystick.
* Planetary type gear-motor, motor with built-in electric brake.
* Overspeed emergency brake: installed on an independent pinion, stops the platform in case of abnormal speed during the descent.
* Automatic levelling system, in twin-mast configuration.
* Lever to unlock the electric brake, for manual emergency descent.
* Rack and pinion constructed in module 6, obtaining the highest strength and reliability.