Mast Climbing Work Platform PW-10
mast climber PW-10
Heavy-duty construction, to be used for the hardest working conditions.
The rack-and-pinion lifting system requires a minimum maintenance and it is safe, reliable and versatile.
Easy and safe assembling and dismantling. The tie-up to the building and mast sections can be made from the platform itself.
All TORGAR mast climbing work platforms are designed and manufactured complying with EN-1495 European Standards.
* Manufactured in hot dipped galvanized steel: great strength and long-life performance.
* Base frame with wheels and levelling spindles.
* Extensions all along the platform, to adapt the machine to the building's silhouette.
* Electronic control panel: isolated, reliable and versatile.
* Friendly-use, just moving a joystick.
* Planetary type gearmotor, motor with built-in electric brake.
* Overspeed emergency brake: installed on an independent pinion, stops the platform in case of abnormal speed during the descent.
* Automatic levelling system, in twin mast configuration.
* Lever to unlock the electric brake, for manual emergency descent.
* Rack and pinion constructed in module 6, obtaining the highest strength and reliability.