Material Hoist T3-20/25
Material Hoist T3-20/25 (2.000 and 2.500 kgs)
Heavy duty construction, ready to work under the hardest working conditions.
Easy and safe assembling and dismantling. The tie-up to the building and mast sections can be made from to buiding and mast sections assembling can be made from inside the cabin.
Great installation to the façade, on scaffolding, in a lift shaft, etc.
The rack-and-pinion lifting system requires a minimum maintenance and is safe, reliable and versatile.
All TORGAR hoists are designed and manufactured complying with EN-12158 European Standard.
* Fully manufactured in hot dipped galvanized steel and aluminium: superior strength and long-life performance.
* Base frame with wheels and levelling spindles.
* Safety base enclosure, 2 meters height, with security switch on every door.
* Cabin with two removable and interchangeable doors and one ramp.
* Cabin with two assembling ramps: allows assembling the hoist in different positions.
* Square mast.
* Electronic control panel: reliable and versatile. Also allows to manage call push-buttons on every floor.
* Overspeed emergency brake installed on an independent pinion: stops the cabin in case of abnormal speed during the descent.
* Overload limit device.
* Rack and pinion constructed in module 8, obtaining the highest strength and reliability.
* Telescopic ties with tighening screws: strong support and perfect mast verticality.
* Double door on every foor 1,1 meter height, with baseboard and security limit switch.