Transport Platform PL
Transport Platform PL for lifting people or materials
Heavy-duty construction, ready to be used under the hardest working conditions.
Easy and safe assembling and dismantling. The assembling of the mast sections and the anchoring to the façade is done from inside the cabin.
The rack-and-pinion lifting system requires a minimum maintenance and it is safe, reliable and versatile.
All the TORGAR Transport Platforms are designed and manufactured complying with the European Standard 2006/42/ CE (References EN-12158, EN- 12159 and CEN/TC 10/SC 1/WG4-N130)
* Fully manufactured in hot dipped galvanized steel and aluminium: great strength and long-life performance.
* Wheels and leveling spindles as an option
* Base enclosure of 1,1 m. height, with security distance of 0,5 meters to the cabin.
* Grid anti-collapsing.
* Lateral side acces. Front side ramp as an option.
* Exterior control panel to be used as a material hoist and Interior control panel to be used as a passenger hoist.
* Over-speed emergency brake installed on an independent pinion: it stops the cabin in case of great increase of the descent speed.
* Overload limit device.
* Rack and pinion built in module 8: Getting the highest strength and reliability.
* Telescopic anchoring with tightening screws: Strong support and perfect vertically of the mast.
* Landing gates of 1,1 m height (double door, sliding) with electrical and mechanical interlock limit switch.